All-Creatures Ministry and Web SiteAll-Creatures Ministry and Web Site
Archive of Comments and Discussions - Questions and Answers From

By Frank and Mary Hoffman - 24 Oct 2013

Dear Glynis:

Thank you for the information.

We believe that CT may use the BOCA National Building Code and the National Fire Protection Code as an equal to the CT building Code.  You should check this with the Building Department (Just ask them which commercial building codes they use). You should also look at:

If the building is over 1,000 sq. ft. in area, it definitely requires additional exits.

It may not require a sprinkler system.

The building is definitely not a storage building, and we believe there is a classification for a Kennel which would cover this kind of operation.

You should also talk to the Madison Humane Society about their safety standards, and if you can, tour their facility.

We hope this helps, and we look forward to hearing back from you.

In the Love of the Lord,

Frank and Mary

Go on to comments: By Sven Johansson - 25 Oct 2013
Return to: All-Creatures Ministry and Web Site
Return to: Discussion Table of Contents